LELE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
Voir le deal
69.99 €

Teacher
Teacher
Admin
https://lele.forumsrpg.com

[WRITING] Diary Project  Empty [WRITING] Diary Project

Sam 17 Nov - 11:28
Dear all,

As Maya Angelou once said "There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you."

I just want to remind you that if you wish to improve your writing skills in English, you need to WRITE as much as possible in English, whether it is about your life, your friends, school & teachers, the weather, your holidays etc.

If you want to write your thoughts in a diary, I'd be glad to read it. There'd be no judgment, nor grade. It is just a way for you to express what & how you feel about pretty much everything. Even if you want to write one or two sentences per day, it is fine! The more you write, the easier it is going to be for you to write in English.

This 'project' is not graded, it is just a possibility & an opportunity for those of you who want to improve their writing skills. If you are interested, you can give me your diary at the end of each week, on either Thursday or Friday.

[WRITING] Diary Project  Diary10